Worried about insolvency?
You’re not the only one.
Figures from The Insolvency Service show that over five thousand companies filed for insolvency between April and June 2022 – the highest level in over 12 years.
The increase was led by a 74% jump in creditors’ voluntary liquidations, often used when companies sell off their remaining assets before closing down entirely.
And unfortunately, a further increase in insolvencies is expected. Especially in sectors most affected by consumer confidence fluctuations, cost variations and supply chain pressures.
For many companies experiencing these pressures, doing nothing could lead to insolvency.
But with the right intervention, at the right time, corporate value can be saved and businesses turned around.
Speak to Generator about your options.
With multi-discipline specialists, we ‘join the dots’ to help businesses improve performance, achieve business and brand renewal, deliver restructuring, build in resilience, and turn challenges into opportunities.
Speak to us.
About GoTo Generator
Generator are senior specialists collaborating in teams on projects to deliver value-based outcomes.
Our promise to our clients:
- We deliver outcomes faster and more efficiently than individual providers
- We operate an expertise-based model which means the senior specialists who take on the project PLAN, EXECUTE and DELIVER the project
- We share our experience and expertise using our hands-on approach
- We deliver faster results often achieving multiples of ROI on EBITDA/Cash
- We work with companies who have a strong desire and ambition to grow, accepting that change is part of that process.