Recently, the Bank of England and HM Treasury published a Consultation Paper where they outlined the idea that a ‘digital pound’ might be needed in the future.
And while the BoE is only preparing for this potential future rather than making plans to introduce a digital pound, the admission that it is likely to be needed shows just how digital the world is becoming.
Companies too are planning for or already undergoing their own digital transformations, digitalising the way they serve their clients and introducing new products and services that rely on analytics, big data, tools and AI.
But all this change brings challenges. In our experience of dealing with midmarket organisational change and transformation, we have observed that businesses are over-saturated with data that is not understood, is inaccurate, or not carefully curated.
This usually comes down to a simple problem. Not having the right people to facilitate the transformation.
The right talent, however, can be hard to find just when you need it.
That’s where Generator comes in. Businesses rely on Generators’ high-impact expertise to resolve their short-to-medium term business-critical needs.
Our specialists comprise of multi-function senior specialists who deploy fast and effective solutions when you need them.
Going through a digital transformation? Read more about sourcing the right talent the Generator way here.
Speak to us about your transformation challenges
About GoTo Generator
Generator are senior specialists collaborating in teams on projects to deliver value-based outcomes.
Our promise to our clients:
- We deliver outcomes faster and more efficiently than individual providers
- We operate an expertise-based model which means the senior specialists who take on the project PLAN, EXECUTE and DELIVER the project
- We share our experience and expertise using our hands-on approach
- We deliver faster results often achieving multiples of ROI on EBITDA/Cash
- We work with companies who have a strong desire and ambition to grow, accepting that change is part of that process.